~|Forever Gone [Tech House] ~|Forever Gone [Tech House]

Nice track

Overall mixing of the track sounds good. I think youre percussion could use a bit more variation to keep listeners interested. Breakdown sounds good, nice build up. The piano sounds too electronic. You could fix this by adding some different volume levels to the notes and let some notes end faster then others. Track has some good potential. Keep up good work

grtz

Helth responds:

It isn't piano :)

Plunky (WIP) Plunky (WIP)

nice lead

Nice tune. Only thing the rythem starts nice, but when main tune comes in the drums get pushed back. Maybe check some volume levels on this one. I think with some work on it the track has good potential.

grtz

Song141 Song141

Hard to give good feedback on somthing like this.

I listen to some weird music but haven't heard anything like this. I can't give good comments on this. Only thing i can say is about the mix. And the mix is flat, there is a lot of mid but almost no low or high. Maybe work a bit on that.

Grtz

Hollow Space Part 2 Hollow Space Part 2

Spaced out indeed.

WOW overkill at the reverb here :D but it fits the track. Nice guitar play, maybe it would be nice to use a bit less reverb on the high pitched lead sound guitar, but keep the reverb on the guitar chords.

You may need to check the recording at 0:48 also at 1:33 song distorts a bit.

Statiq Statiq

Great track

finally someone who also likes this kind of music :D. It's a difficult genre to get some good feedback on. Title totally fits the track itself. I love what you do with the noise in the background. Keep up the good work.

Grtz

Monodisc - Epiphany Monodisc - Epiphany

Liked this track

The track itself sounds good. One thing i noticed is the mix is a bit flat. When i think of triphop i would like a bit more low in the rythem. The transition at 2.23 is very nicely done. Totally transforms the track in something more evolved. Overall nice track.

tijnn responds:

Well, triphop is ofcourse only a subgenre. I don't see how the mix is flat though, but thanks for the review. (:

unknown downloader unknown downloader

Nice bassline

Bassline realy kicks ass. Don't think ambient fits this tracks overall sounding. Other thing i noticed is that the song has 3 or 4 parts that are put together. The transition between these parts are a bit harsh. Mixing sounds good. Maybe a bit too much bass in my speakers. Overall track sounds okay.

JoHobo2 responds:

what catagory do you reckon it should be?

Shotgun load Shotgun load

my ears hurt.

this track is even worst then the other

Death jam Death jam

oh my god

lol. You think my music is bad.

greedybastard responds:

Yeah because your music sucks insect infekted lumber